EQI Home | Main Page on Caring
* under construction
Talking about Caring with Your Students
1. What does it mean to care about someone?
2. How do you know when someone cares about you?
3 A lot of people say that teenagers are self absorbed and don't care about anything but themselves. What do you think? How do you feel when you hear someone say something like that?
4. How do you feel when people show that they really care about you?
5. How do you feel when you do something really caring for someone else?
6. In what ways is this a caring world? In what ways is it uncaring?
7.What are some things that you can do personally to
make it this a more caring world?
10. What do you think makes one person more caring than another?
11. What do you think happens to a person when they don't feel cared about at home? Or at school?
Can you choose to be a caring person, or do you have
to be born that way?